It must be New Year's. Always something
- As always, there will be someone in the club
who drank too much. We were taking wagers on a couple, whether
the dude or the girl would yack it first. Wimpy boy passed out
and her body language kept saying it was only a matter of time.
I was thinking it would be projectile for the countdown.
- Blonde girl following me into the men's room
and standing directly behind me while peeing. Awkward.
- One catfight near our area. Meow.
- On the overcrowded dance floor, that had better
been the hands of girls groping me. Even if it was the not so
hot ones, just as long as they were the hands of females because
some areas are only meant to be touched by female hands.
- Go-Go Girls always a nice touch.
- A little disappointed in the so called hors
d'oeuvres served by the chickies walking around. I mean I
could heat up Gino's Pizza Rolls and frozen cheese sticks at home.
- I also think the person in charge of
purchasing party favors went to a discount outlet since the balloon
blowers at my table looked like it was for 2000. Happy
New Millenium everybody.
- But most important of all, GREY GOOSE.and
mixers at the table.
- EY is an adult in 2006. I didn't get
carded last night. It's about time. HAHA!!!
Happy New Year!!!