This is EY's House!!!!
This is EY's virtual house. This is a place where you can
find several rantings and ravings about any topic. Essentially, it is a place for
my friends and me to post our little anecdotes of life.
You Believe In Guardian Angels?
- Women In A Ladies Room.
- The PeacockTail Bar.
- The SouthWest Road Trip.
- Baseball Is Back For 2003 (Observations from EY and others, April 07, 2003).
- Playin With My Willie (By Albert Barn�to, April 09, 2003).
- What Is It With Me And Women's Restrooms?(April 13, 2003).
- It Suddenly Became Easier To Find Parking On Clement (April 18, 2003).
- Huey Lewis!
- Bank Deposit (June 12, 2003).
- Friends And Acquaintances (July 2, 2003).
- An Epilogue To The SouthWest Roadtrip, Another Move For Jeff. (July 15, 2003).
- Rock Vegas Or Bust!!!
- A good bottle of wine can go beyond the quality of the contents (August 16, 2003).
- What had to have happened for the restaurant to post notice (September 3, 2003)?
- The Passing Of A TV Legend.
- Wire To Wire (September 17, 2003).
- Bachelor Party.
- Me and my Chinglish (October 10, 2003).
- Chuck E Cheeze on CRACK (October 12, 2003)!
- First Time Skiing.
- Sometimes I believe I am too nice (November 26, 2003).
- Long Shopping Day (November 29, 2003).
- Poker Story (McB, December 8, 2003).
- Skiing or Snowboarding (December 14, 2003)?
- Interactive Cabaret!
- January 6, 2004.
- In the future.
- Janitorial Schedule.
- Lunch at the Ranch 99 (February 3, 2004).
- I wasn't going to say anything about it on this site, but here it is anyway.
- AIYA (February 10, 2004)!!!!!!
- Ever have one of those mornings (March 2, 2004)?
- In Germany.
- Chinese Restaurants (March 13, 2004).
- Beard Growing Contest (April 9, 2004).
- Birthday Parties (April 17, 2004).
- Giants 2004 (April 19, 2004).
- In-N-Out Challenge (April 22, 2004).
- The Day Before The In-N-Out Challenge (April 28, 2004).
- The Day Of The In-N-Out Challenge (April 29, 2004).
- The Seven Dollar Burger (April 30, 2004).
- Lou Seal's Wardrobe Malfunction (May 29, 2004).
- 140? I haven't seen 140 since I was 14.
- Around The World Twice In One Night (June 26, 2004).
- Bobblehead Day (July 11, 2004).
- The Latest Challenge (July 28, 2004).
- Don't Read This One If You Are Easily Disgusted (August 9, 2004).
- Enough (August 12, 2004).
- Statues in Union Square.
- Weekend in Phoenix (September 14, 2004).
- Survival Football (October 24, 2004).
- How many KT lawyers have visited my webpage today? Please click here and sign my
- Giving Tree.
- Ch�teauneuf Du Pape 1998.
- A Visit to Sephora (January 2, 2005).
- Anton Visits Fry's (February 20, 2005).
- The Day I Lost My Glow (March 25, 2005).
- After Movie Drinks (May 20, 2005).
- A Strange Start to a Monday Morning (July 18, 2005).
- A recent East Bay Express article from August 24th on Bento. Good read, check it out.
- I will be walking with the Juniper Networks team at the Silicon Valley Heart Walk for the American Heart Association this year on September 25th. Please join me in making a donation and help me reach the goal I set for myself. Your help is appreciated. Follow this link to go to my AHA page. Thank you for your generosity.
- Survival Football 2005 - Week 5.
- Survival Football 2005 - Week 6.
- Survival Football 2005 - Week 7. Damn Hurricane!!!
- H&M Grand Opening in San Francisco.
- Happy 2006. (January 1, 2006)
- The Search For Monte Cristo. (January 13, 2006)
- A call from Godson Matthew. (April 6, 2006)
- Lasagna. (April 14, 2006)
- Lesson learned for all you guys out there reading this. (June 10, 2006)
- EY Birthday 2006. (August 6, 2006)
- I just told this story to Robyn. (February 21, 2007)
- Weird dream? (March 6, 2007)
- New Toy.(May 6, 2007)
- Stupid MySpace Survey Sammy Wanted To See Filled Out. (June 22, 2007)
- Today I Went With Sammy To Look At An Apartment. (June 26, 2007)
- At the Starbucks Drive Thru. (June 26, 2007)
- Yet another visit to the Google Cafe. (July 2, 2007)
- This year's birthday celebrated in Vegas. Gotta love the PussyCatDolls. (August 3-5, 2007)
- Just a typical Friday night out in the city. (August 10, 2007)
- Have you ever had regrets in life? (October 4, 2007)
- True Religion is OUT OF STYLE in my book. (November 14, 2007)
- Happy New Year 2008. (January 1, 2008)
- Shot To The HEart... (April 2, 2008)
- Wine & BBQ Party. (June 28, 2008)
- Birthday 2008. (August 8, 2008)
- Madagascar 2 Pre-Screen and Wrap Party. (October 18, 2008)
- Randomness from a San Francisco Night. (October 26, 2008)
- Continuing the consistent quality of the US post office. (January 7, 2009)
- At Outside Lands 2009. (August 29, 2009)
- The Grand Cherokee 5.9L. (October 11, 2009)
- A Friday and Saturday in October.......Just a part of the EPIC month. (October 19, 2009)
- Good-Bye Jeep Yakko, the final cleanup started Wednesday evening. (October 28, 2009)
- Masquerade with Michelle and Jodie. La Maschera Prosecco. [not the same Michelle you're thinking about.] (October 29, 2009)
- My Halloween In Union Square (Vessel) 2009. (October 31, 2009)
- Paella Party. (May 8, 2009)
- Giants game with Godson Matthew. (June 11, 2009)
- Champagne Region. (February 15, 2011)
- We were never without Champagne. (February 16, 2011)
- Photos 2011. (August 14, 2011)
- Thailand. (August 14, 2011)
- Family Dinner in Kowloon. (August 17, 2011)
- The world was ours. Not quite the Jules Vern route, but we went around the world in one trip. (August 20, 2011)
- My final post. I have nothing else to tell on this website. (August 17, 2012)
- Michelle Woodall
Other profiles on the web
A link to the ancient web page from 1996 (Classic EY Home)
Kristen Loomis Website
Who is Mlle. Golightly and what does she have to say?
Chewie's Celine Dion Exp
Something to Chu on...